Thursday 10 November 2016

Hello everyone, here is a project that I made for Kraft supplies 4 U, I altered a Bird cage candle holder. Before I start to decorate on it, I decided to remove the top metal part of the cage which is use for hanging. Then I decorated it with laces from my stash and of course the beautiful stuff from KS4U. I'm really inspired by the beautiful embellishment in her shop. Below are the close up photos of the project.






This is the photo when I add the tea lights inside. I love how this one turns out. Hope I inspire you all. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful! Love all the colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful! Love all the colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila!
    I would like to subscribe to your blog! Your stuff is beautiful and creative! Thank you
    💖🙋🏼☃💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I couldn't find a place to follow your blog. Can you help me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I couldn't find a place to follow your blog. Can you help me.

    ReplyDelete